Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G GMP5 A4 Blow Back Popular Combo

Options
  • 06-11-2009 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭

Hi guys i saw the G&G GMP5 A4 Blow Back Popular Combo up in Eirsoft (Great new look guys) anyone know anything on it?? IS it any good? I have been lokking for a nice MP5 for a while now but all of them just dont feel right. I was looking at one in the Irish Army stores so the JG ones just dosnt feel right.

Thanks Guys

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Have ya held t or only seen it? Compared to the others it's a lot more sturdy,. The plastics are much less shiney than that of the JG and it's heavier and sturdier., the only thing I don't like is the stock, I've always prefered the collapsable ones on an MP5, personal preference though.,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

I have only seen the web shot and i have been waiting for something like this but the plastic is always so flimsey and loose :( this looks the best next to an all metal counter-part

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

This is much better put together than your average clone, theres its really rigid and the plastics feel really high quality. Its compatible with the G&G metal receiver set too as far as i can see so if you ever wanted to upgrade.,:)

I cant find the pics i took of it yet, Will post em when i come across them.,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Thanks Masada

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

My GF got me a GR15 RAIDER,,,I am flabbergasted by the quality of the fibre receivers,,,you have to give it a good bang with your knuckle to realize its not metal,,,i have no reason to believe their MP5 would be of any lesser quality.

• Advertisement
Advertisement