Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Screen art program?

• 06-11-2009 11:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭

Rightio, I have a wacom tablet that doesn't have a screen. When I use it with my computer I can kinda get the right shape, but my size it completely screwed up because my screen size is completely different.

Now, is there a way to make you're 'canvas' go fullscreen on any program, Ps preferably. :pac:

Thank'ee!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

If it's a wacom you need to go into it's settings and find the "force proportions" check box. This will do what you want.

Then if you want it fullscreen look at the bottom of the toolbar (default layout). It's there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

No I mean fullscreen like with no toolbars or anything. Just 1028px cavas covering the entire screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭cosgrove80

I know Photoshop CS4 has the option to do this (rightmost icon on the top toolbar) but I'm not sure about earlier versions.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Use tab and shift tab to hide the toolbar and pallets.
    CTRL+0 to make you window fit the screen.

Advertisement