Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

urgent help needed!!

Options
  • 06-11-2009 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

I need to find out where Marshes shopping center is in Dundalk I can not find it on google maps can some please tell me its urgent thanks guys!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

give me a moment I'll see what I can do for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

Marshes Shopping Centre,
    Rampart Road,
    Dundalk,
    County Louth,
    Republic Of Ireland

Telephone:
    +353 (0)42 93 95250

Fax:
    +353 (0)42 9395256

E-mail:
    Administration@marshesshopping.com

Web:
    www.marshesshopping.com

Exit Junction at N1 for North Dundalk and follow signs to town centre. Stay on N52 by pass and turn right at lights located opposite Northlink Retail Park. As approaching the roundabout take the 2nd exit and follow Marshes Avenue to another roundabout. Take the 2nd exit and you will arrive at Marshes Shopping Centre.

HTH

Ok I've found it on google maps, although it wont let me give you the exact link to what you do is go to google maps and type the words ''marshes shopping centre dundalk ireland''

and it will pop up no probs.

and shifty has given the best directions so far for you. great work shifty. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭sharky86

gee thanks guy that was damn quick!!! Shifty maybe you should get a job at garmin or something :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

just glad to help!

Shifty wrote: »
    just glad to help!

original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1

Advertisement