Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels in Trim

Options
  • 07-11-2009 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Please I need help from anyone who knows their way around Trim. I live in Co. Meath but not close to Trim. I'm going to an event in the Knightsbrook hotel soon. I forgot to book a room earlier, but tried it tonight and as it turns out it's booked out for that night.

Is there any other hotels relatively close to the knightsbrook? I've stayed in the Trim Castle Hotel before but don't remember seing the knightsbrook from it. I know Trim has a few hotels in it but I'd like one not too far from the knightsbrook, I wouldn't be too keen on walking around Trim in the middle of the morning trying to get to my hotel.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

the castle arch is the sister hotel of knightsbrook. knightsbrook is outside the town so you'll be needing a taxi, it will cost 5euro tops, trim is tiny! hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭blueovalmk2

Trim castle hotel would be closer,but i wouldn fancy walking it tho!!you`ll be getting a taxi ether way

• Registered Users Posts: 32 diaduit73

thanks. Is the knightsbrook on the out skirts of the town or something?

the castle arch has rooms for the night, it's a bit dear though, I'll only be in it for a few hours. I'll try the trim castle hotel, was in it before but can't remember what the prices were like.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭blueovalmk2

diaduit73 wrote: »
    thanks. Is the knightsbrook on the out skirts of the town or something?

yeah its just outside the town about a mile or so out the Dublin road

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Try Brogans - it's in the middle of town.

• Advertisement
Advertisement