Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clever little madam

Options
  • 07-11-2009 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭

Was trying to suss out what my little one wanted for xmas recently (4yrs old). She seems well into colouring and painting etc. Plus she loves the 'Mr Maker' show on Cbeebies.

So I announced to her that Santa might bring her a complete kit out of a 'make and do' centre which I would build myself 'secretly' of course and stock with everything she needs to make stuff. Crayons, paints, glue etc, and little draws stocked with googly eyes and... you get the picture.

Her little eyes lit up, so that is what Santa is bringing her this year, she loves this stuff.

Then she turned to me and Coyly said, 'So... Dada what are you going to get me? Talk about milking it;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

That's a smart little girly you got there ;) She's learning early!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

brill:D:P hehehehahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Never underestimate the milking capabilities of a daddy's girl :D

Advertisement