Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would anyone be willing to help me out with a short survey??

Options
  • 07-11-2009 3:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I'm an American, living in the state of Missouri. I am part of a mothering organization called MOPS (mothers of preschoolers - mops.org). This year, our theme is about mothering all over the world and we're having a focus on 6 different areas of the world. And yeah, you guessed it...Ireland is one of them.

I tried googling "mothering in Ireland" and didn't find much of anything that I was looking for. And I'm not sure you could even tell me things that are unique to Ireland because they're, obviously, natural to you. :) But, I was wondering if anyone would mind spending a few minutes just letting our group of 60 women get to know you for a bit. If you're willing, bless you!! Here are the questions...they're pretty innocuous. :)

Where were you raised?
    What's the best thing about being a mom?
    What's your favorite thing about your husband?
    How old are your kids?
    What is your favorite childhood memory?
    What do you hope your children learn from you?
    What's your best piece of advice to a brand-new mom?
    What is something you are really good at doing?
    What is something you are not good at doing but wish you could do better?
    What is the hardest part of parenting?
    The best?
    Do you have anything to tell us about parenting in Ireland?

Theme related questions:
    What has been your favorite destination on planet earth so far?
    Favorite food?
    Where do you really hope to take your children someday (country, city, specific locale, etc)? Why?
    If you could go anywhere in the world on an adventure and money was no object, where would you go and why?

Anything else you'd like to add, please feel free. I'm making a small article from this survey about you for our newsletter. I'd be happy to send a copy of the newsletter to you so you can see the end results.
    Thanks so much!! If you'd prefer to email the answers directly to me, check my profile - I'll be putting my address there.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

As per the charter all such requests should be ran past a mod first, But I am just going to lock this rather then delete it those who wish to answer those questions can do so via the email address in the profile.

Jus"What's your favorite thing about your husband?t one thing Malapert, maybe you should consider changing one of your questions to say
    "What's your favorite thing about your husband/partner?"

To make it more inclusive other wise it looks like you only wish to hear from those who are married and are mothers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement