Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late night barbecue

• 07-11-2009 4:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,540 ✭✭✭✭

So it's 3:30 in the morning and my student neighbours have, after five hours, managed to get a barbecue lit and put some food on it.
    The noise of a dozen ****wits hitting a barbecue with sticks to unleash its inner fire wouldn't bother me so much only the gob****es are now taking pictures of the frozen roast they've dropped onto it and taking photos of it with their camera phones. Apparently it's an epic achievement and one of them has rushed inside to upload the pictures to facebook.

Is this one of the signs of the coming apocalypse?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

kowloon wrote: »
    So it's 3:30 in the morning and my student neighbours have, after five hours, managed to get a barbecue lit and put some food on it.
    The noise of a dozen ****wits hitting a barbecue with sticks to unleash its inner fire wouldn't bother me so much only the gob****es are now taking pictures of the frozen roast they've dropped onto it and taking photos of it with their camera phones. Apparently it's an epic achievement and one of them has rushed inside to upload the pictures to facebook.

More of a sign that some people deserve that food poisoning...

Still, night time barbaqueing? Away from the cancer ball? Must investigate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

their roast was cooked terribly. so i ate some of the party-goers instead. they were sufficient. nothing more.

Nerin wrote: »
    their roast was cooked terribly. so i ate some of the party-goers instead. they were sufficient. nothing more.

Did the alcohol flavour or worsen the taste?

I hear WKD basted student is awful :(

Did the alcohol flavour or worsen the taste?

I hear WKD basted student is awful :(

way too sweet. whiskey baste ftw.

Southern or Jemmy?

• Advertisement

Southern or Jemmy?

futurecrook said i wasn't allowed eat jemmy because shes one fc's pirate pals. grumble. :D

futurecrook said i wasn't allowed eat jemmy because shes one fc's pirate pals. grumble. :D

Dude, this is why I always go for ninjas.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Dude, this is why I always go for ninjas.
    Yeah, but they hard to catch.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,833 Mod ✭✭✭✭artanevilla

I always lash a few burgers on the BBQ when I come in from work at 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

kowloon wrote: »

If this doesnt make post of the day a terrible injustice will have been committed.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    If this doesnt make post of the day a terrible injustice will have been committed.

It was two days ago so injustice reigns like a slightly incompetent tyrant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

:eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,826 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Jemmy wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek:
    Relax, you're obviously safe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Relax, you're obviously safe.

lol well it was little shocked faces or it was going to sound very dirty in words! :p

Jemmy wrote: »
    lol well it was little shocked faces or it was going to sound very dirty in words! :p
    I see.

Advertisement