Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed

Options
  • 07-11-2009 9:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭

hi lads, i broke the clip that holds the inner barrel onto the hop up unit. any idea where i can get one? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

short answer.... you cant without a new unit. But you can apply some good old electrical tape around the hop unit to barrel joint (THINLY( and over that hole and it should be grand.... that points not under stress, so the tape should stop it twisting. ALternative ideas... nick a clip from another hop unit, or carve one from and apropriately sized pen,

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

CAVEMAN_69 wrote: »
    hi lads, i broke the clip that holds the inner barrel onto the hop up unit. any idea where i can get one? thanks

why dont you ring the likes of eirsoft or mia and ask for one from their boneyards?

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭CAVEMAN_69

thermo wrote: »
    why dont you ring the likes of eirsoft or mia and ask for one from their boneyards?

yeah did that already thanks mate..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

no bothers its usually where i look first for the small bits!

Advertisement