Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glock bell m9

Options
  • 07-11-2009 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭

hey the full auto on my m9 doesn't work, any chance someone can point me in the right direction on how to fix it.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Bell dont make a Glock, and Glock Don't make an M9. :)

Better off taking a pic of the particular gun so people know what it is. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Bell also dont make a fullauto m9... HFC do.... JG do a gbb G18c full auto glock? what is it you wish help on ?

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭gambitthefirst

hey guys cheers for filling me in.this is my first gas handgun. i got it second hand and was told it was called a glock bell. ok so i'v had a good look at the handle and it says bell e g 707 does that mean anything to anyone, the problem is when i first got the handgun i notice three different positions on the selector, two firing and one safety and when i was putting i think the third mag through it, it emptied half the mag with one pull of the trigger. so i assumed it had full auto capability but was broken when it didn't happen again. does anyone know what might have caused this to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Looks like this is the one you have EG707
    it says in the discription that it shoots semi no mention of full auto
    so i am guessing that yours may be faulty

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/pistols-gbb-smgs/bell/bell-m9-special-force-full-metal-gbb-pistol.html

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

a 3 position selector would seem to indicate safe, semi, auto....... no?

• Advertisement

cheer debura for showing me that i haven't seen this gun anywhere and yeah thermo i assumed with a three position selector it would have full auto.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have zoomed into the picture on Ehobby and on your picture and i cannot see 3 marks/dots etc
    I can only see 1, safety lever down which is safe, the selector/safety lever is covering the normal fire position selector in line with the slide
    I dont no where you would put the selector for a third position

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i have that same pistol but theres no full auto feature. :)

ah it must have just been me, the selector clicks twice before it goes on safe and it was the first click thats between the fire and safety that it did its thing that made me think is it was f**ked.

cheers guys for helping me i was worried i got ripped off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

There was a limited number of full auto Bell M9s knocking around about two and a half years ago - I know because I received some on an order I placed for regular semi-auto versions. The sticker on the outside of the plastic case had two versions listed, one semi, one semi and full, with check boxes to indicate the version within. The semi option was ticked, but they were semi and full auto.

I haven't seen any like them since then, and I've never noticed them online anywhere, but they definitely existed.

Maybe the person you bought it from got one of those rare versions ?

• Advertisement

thanks shiva il have o look into that.:D

Advertisement