Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Architecture slogan

• 07-11-2009 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

We are architects looking for a slogan to pu ton the bak of our hoodies,any sugestion appreciated!!

Eg. "architects get it up", "Ching is King"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I'm not too sure about architects get it up :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I'm not too sure about architects get it up :pac:

When I saw the thread title it was the first thing that came to mind and was about to post something similar. Its short simple and funny but askeveryone in the class in case some find it offensive or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

True, it's funny alright :) - I'd go with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

"God is in the detail" - Norman Foster

or

How do you like my erection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭philiporeilly

trad wrote: »
    "God is in the detail" - Norman Foster

or

How do you like my erection

Like the second one but would be for guys only. Keep it shorter: "Like my erection?" but maybe the first suggestion above better as girls can wear it too

• Advertisement
Advertisement