Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I always miss the veggie meet-ups

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭shinysiren

I love how I decided I was tagging along 5 minutes before we walked out the door. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Well that was a nice time to go get some food:) Had a nice time there, the company was great as it usually is and the food was delish as always:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

had a great time, nice to meet some new peps (was gettin bored of the old ones :pac: )

Tar stop looking at my screen!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nice to meet you all, so tired god, my eyes. Great turnout for something planned so recently. We usually end up in circles for months. Food was so nice, nice expansion too, felt much nicer. I ate my food and two others food and then their cake, nom

/oogles screen

nice, yep, nice word.

nice

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

see my previous post

Too much nice! Everything was lovely though. Really liked meeting you lot.....

Tar stop looking at her screen, I'm not looking at cocoa's! :P

Yeh you just talking to him on IM sending him these 'links' are you :p

Lovely is a nice lovely word

hey the link thing happened like twice,it's easier than saying the whole thing out. And I think you'll find I only said lovely once. :D

• Advertisement

lovely

Of course… they all have lovely bottoms!

*whistling noise of that passing right over my head*

wooooosh *giggles*

That *whoosh* is what powers men like me through the day:pac:

umm... whooosh again?

Woman, she have small brain.

Woman, she have small brain.

Woman, she understand two words...snoo snoo! :P

ahh snoo snoo :cool:

I taught her about it :cool:

• Advertisement

Oh you told her of the ways eh?;):D

told

>_>

That *whoosh* is what powers men like me through the day:pac:

Don't make me shake my fist at my screen, I look crazy then. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Missiechan

I had a really great time meeting everyone, so how about we do it again soon? I saw a lot of dropped jaws when I mentioned the Indian buffet...

allll you can eat indian mMMMMMMMmmmmMMmmmm

+1!!!!

lovely

told

>_>
    Of course...thats all i mentioned:pac:
    shinysiren wrote: »
    Don't make me shake my fist at my screen, I look crazy then. :p
    Not as crazy as a cat trying to walk on two legs...now THATS crazy!
    Missiechan wrote: »
    I had a really great time meeting everyone, so how about we do it again soon? I saw a lot of dropped jaws when I mentioned the Indian buffet...
    Aye it was a good meal, with good people...all courtesy of Boards.ie and your local friendly Cornucopia:D
    maameeo wrote: »
    +1!!!!
    +2!! now there beat that!:p

I managed to get home, without the sister discovering and commandeering my my little pony! WooooHHHoooooo!!!! :D

Lovely meeting Missiechan and Shineysiren. :) (thumbs up to Cocoa for co opting one who can cook! ;) )

Did we ever determine if this all you can eat indian...had all you can eat ice cream?

• Advertisement

MoN: Who told you I was a cat!? It was the leopard print that gave meaway wasn't it?

Moonbaby: Great meeting you! And cocoa is good to live with too, he can open tins with a penknife and get my DVDs off the shelf I can't reach (with his manly manly height :p ).

Advertisement