Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I always miss the veggie meet-ups

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

shinysiren wrote: »
    MoN: Who told you I was a cat!? It was the leopard print that gave meaway wasn't it?

Moonbaby: Great meeting you! And cocoa is good to live with too, he can open tins with a penknife and get my DVDs off the shelf I can't reach (with his manly manly height :p ).

wait wait wait, youre a cat too?!!!

I taught her about it :cool:

oh dear, i just saw this now!
    wud u do suma useful and suggest dates for all u can eat indian, then book table just incase and ring ahead to tell them to expect a s**t load of veggies and get that paneer cooking!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Pff we can find another if it's fulll...umm let's go now!?

cant.eat.sleepy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 155 ✭✭shinysiren

maameeo wrote: »
    wait wait wait, youre a cat too?!!!

Yes, I am a cat! I nuzzle people, I meow when I stretch or am tickled, I curl up when I sleep....:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Where are the pics from this fine event, send them my way!

Where are the pics from this fine event, send them my way!

Photoshop thus far refuses to fix your demon eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

allll you can eat indian mMMMMMMMmmmmMMmmmm

WHAT WHERE?!?!?!?!

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Photoshop thus far refuses to fix your demon eyes.
    Happens to me:/
    Absurdum wrote: »
    WHAT WHERE?!?!?!?!

Think it is on abbey st

Advertisement