Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 3120 - MMS/GPRS settings

• 07-11-2009 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

I'm with vodafone prepay, my old 3120 handset was able to access very basic internet = a few sites: facebook/rte etc

got a brand new handset which is unlocked but was originally T-mobile UK - I'm finding that I can't connect to the internet and striggling to see where I can find the settings

the vodafone website doesn't have any obvious suggestions but I'll prob try the forum there too

anyway the different options under settings currently include

Data bearer: GSM or GPRS
    Bearer settings: GPRS connection: when needed
    GPRS access point: general.t-mobile.uk
    IP address: 123.456.7789
    Authentication type: normal
    Login type: automatic
    user name: user
    password:
    Active service settings: Tmobile GPRS (selected) or T mobile CSD or Set 3 - 4- 5- etc

is there any way I can change to vodafone settings (what are they?) or do I have to contact vodafone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

The FAQs have all the relevant settings you require.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭ergo

thanks for that - sorry I feel like an idiot - I did several searches and read through several threads but somehow overlooked the FAQ - lesson learned :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

ergo wrote: »
    thanks for that - sorry I feel like an idiot - I did several searches and read through several threads but somehow overlooked the FAQ - lesson learned :rolleyes:

It's no problem. If you're still having trouble after going through the FAQs, just post again and I, or another member, will try and help. ;)

Advertisement