Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spiny mice

• 07-11-2009 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Due to one of mine dying a few weeks back and now being left with just one im desperately looking for a couple of new mice to keep my remaining one company,

The only place i know that keeps them currently has none, anyone know where in Dublin/ Meath i might find some?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Boomtastic

Kinsealy Pet Store had some recently.....

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

Kinsealy is where I normally go but they sold all in one go a few weeks ago and have none just now. They have told me they are getting more in in a while but I dont know if me or my mouse can wait that long.

Thanks anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 SpiceLMF

Apologies for resurrecting a way old thread but I'm interested in getting mice as well and came across this post.

Is Kinsealy still the best place to find mice? Any other stores or private breeders in Dublin (preferably south)?

Also looking for a bit of variety in color/breed - plan to get at least 2 mice and would like something other than the albino variety. Any help is appreciated.

Advertisement