Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mmmm! Toffifee

Options
  • 07-11-2009 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭

See them Toffifee? They're just gorgeous! I bought a box last week in Lidl and me and the wee fella wolfed the lot. These little fudgy, nutty chocolatey treats are deliciously sweet and moreish....mmmm! I can't wait to get another box.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Yeah, they're nice alright. Have never been a top favourite though. My sister has always been crazy about them.

They used to be such a treat - something you only got back from holidays!!!

They're so yummy though, I would eat a full box in one go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Getwellsoon

I used to love these, before I became vegan! alas i can eat them no more!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

They are gorgeous.......only introduced to them last year and when I seen them again this year in Aldi I snapped up a box.

Will have many more before christmas I reckon. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

They used to be such a treat - something you only got back from holidays!!!

They're so yummy though, I would eat a full box in one go!

Got some in Spain back in the "summer":rolleyes:, bought a pack ate by the pool... walked back to the supermercado, bought 3 more packs, all gone in 5 mins so back to the supermercado :). Brought some back from holidays but they didnt survive the car journey from the airport!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Popped into Tesco on my way home, they have a special offer on them, a box of 48 for €3.75 (Aldi or Lidl I'm not sure where I got them before- had 24 for 2.99). I'd just enough money on me for the groceries I needed so I had to resist:(. I'll be back in Tesco before the end of the week to snap them up:)..me and the wee fella will have a Toffifee feast on Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

They are selling these in my local Euro2 at the moment. 2 small boxes for €3.

That's a good deal - 2 for €3:) then you could put one box away and resist polishing off the lot in one go...well, 'til the next day anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

48 pack in tesco are up to €5.09!!!!!

:mad:

FIRE wrote: »
    48 pack in tesco are up to €5.09!!!!!

:mad:

I saw that the other day! I actually ended up buying them last Wednesday for the reduced price. Opened the box Thursday night and we all sat with mugs of tea and ate half of it watching 'Modern Family', ah the pleasures of it:o. Me and the wee fella ate the rest of them over the next couple of days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement