Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Software to manage clients for a small surgery?

• 07-11-2009 3:22pm
    Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭

Im looking for software for a friend to manage clients. Something like a Doctor's surgery would have but more simple.

It just needs to handle appointments and record client's history etc.

I've tried to find an Outlook plugin but i'm not having much sucess and any professional solution I have found costs thousands of euros.

Any help greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

Hi there, conzymaher.

Have you considered the possibility that a simple Access database, comprising several tables and a few forms to provide a user friendly front end, could be the solution?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

The guy's running a surgery and he won't cough up for a professional solution?

I'm glad I'm not a software developer. :pac:

well I suppose there's no point in buying functionality that he/she will not use.

As The_Thing said. A very simple database would do the job.

Maybe you should ask in the 'open source' thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭DigiJem

Have a look at certified suppliers to GPs, you could get a professional single user system for a reasonable price http://www.icgp.ie/go/in_the_practice/information_technology/software_companies

Advertisement