Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

oblivian

• 07-11-2009 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

hey i have oblivain and the 2 other expansions packs :) ?:cool::P

any one else play this ? how far did u all get >

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

don't have any of the expansions yet.

Haven't been following the main storyline quests that much, went off on a bit of a tangent and got into the guilds. I'm head of the thieves guild and mages guild. Level 35 I think I am. Haven't played it in a while. Might get back into it. Good game alright. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭KaiserGunner

Yeah I must really get back into this game. Bought it last March and have only played it for about five hours, so I havent really started it. Didnt find it the most intersting game but I suppose I should give it a chance as judging by most people that have played it, its a great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mickmurphy

Awh i went of the main quest long ago :P

im level 32 to be exact leveld every guild and now am on th e expansion guildish thinghys hahahah :P

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭paulelectronica

i finished every quest in oblivion including the add ons and it only took me 220 hours to do so ! ! lol . great game

Advertisement