Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Games

Options
  • 07-11-2009 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I am playing a home game of texas tonight with six players i was just wondering if any one had advice on the starting chips ,blinds etc what i should use .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

At our home game we do 15k starting stack usually. Blinds at 100/200 and they just go up by 100 each time so next level would be 200/400 then 300/600 etc. Very basic but makes for a good long game. O and half an hour clock on the blinds. Be warned in the early levels you will have people chasing alot of draws lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

use this,, very decent tool. You can calculate depending on how long you want the game to go on.

http://blindvalet.fr/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

that is a handy tool for house games.I am always left up to sorting out the structure as no one else cares.

might have one tonight some easy money for drinking on thursday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 freeworld777

3K starting stacks, blinds start at 25/50 and double every 10 - 15 minutes, depending on how many show up for the game. Works good for home games cause its fast and usually allows for a second game to keep the early bustouts from crying too much.

Advertisement