Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

contact for dublin camera club?

• 07-11-2009 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi!
    I'm looking for a contact for the dublin camera club...i can't seem to find an email address anywhere on the website?

(i'm hoping to join the beginners course in january and just wanted to put my name down....i can't make the meetings because i work tuesday evenings)

If anyone could help me i'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

There are quite a few DCC members here (me too).

The easiest is to call by on Tuesdays from 20:00 into the DCC on Camden Street. Entry is free and you can always get more information there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Not sure if they take already bookings for the next course (actually don't think so as the October courses are still running). But you could PM CabanSail to find out more.
    As soon as you can sign up you could alternatively come to the club on a Saturday between 11 and 5 when the Gallery is open or download the form from the website and send it back by post.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Ettna

I tried to book January 09 course in December last year but it was all booked out. Booked the October one which is running at the moment in July by downloading form from website and posting with cheque. Great course.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

The email address is dublincameraclub(at)gmail.com

We did have a Contact Form up but it's possible that the Hackers were gaining access to the site through that form. Our Webmaster is still trying to get it all working & secure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 nadeshade

Thanks a million!

• Advertisement
Advertisement