Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a bus that goes inside Raheen industrial estate?

Options
  • 07-11-2009 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

My fiancee will be working in there shortly and the building is as far back from the main entrance as you can get, she also cannot drive. We have just driven it there and its a very long walk. Not something she can do every day in winter.
    We cannot tell if the bus stops outside the entrance or goes in.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 desk

Yeah there's a stop inside the estate, I think it's near banta so it doesn't go anywhere near the back of the estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Damn, its about another 1.5 km from Banta according to the speedo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

How dare you or anyone else expect a Bus service that actually delivers people to a location within kilometres of their place of work :mad:

- Bet the driver is an ignorant Gobshíte too - why are all Irish Bus drivers ignorant Gobshítes? Also - The next one that pulls out in front of me suddenly and dangerously in traffic, usually well after the start of overtaking, just because he has a chip on his shoulder about not being left back into the flow of traffic is going to get followed back to the Depot and carefully tyre-ironed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Bet thats right up near the Brown Dell building? Shocking walk alright if you dont have a car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,175 ✭✭✭Paulegend

where is she going. i use to work in flextronics which is as far up the back as you get. there are a couple of buses that go right up to the back in the morning. i think there is one that arives outside flex at quarter past 7am(its a coach bvut i dont know where it originates from but it does stop at brown toms). youll have to check with bus eireann. you can also walk through the field behind dell to get to the bus stop outside analog which is alot faster than walking the long stretch

• Advertisement
Advertisement