Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think I just got banned for no reason

Options
  • 07-11-2009 6:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi I just received a msg. from admin that I am banned in Console modding forum for 3 months.

Firstly I haven't been to this site for months as the admins restrictions on this site are more than ridiculous.

Secondly, In all my honesty I truly believe that I haven't even been to Cosole modding on here, at least I am not aware of it. If I am wrong I am truly sorry, but honestly I can't recall being or posting anything.

Can you prove me wrong, please?

This is the PM I got today.

Hi hajjid,

Your 3 Month(s) ban from Console Modding has been automatically lifted as of now.

Thanks,

boards.ie

This is an automated message, please do not respond as the inbox is not monitored. Use our Help Desk forum for further assistance/queries.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You were banned from that forum on the 8th of August for asking how to play backups on your Wii, it seems.

Advertisement