Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web design course

Options
  • 07-11-2009 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Does anyone here know anything about the 12-week web design course in LIT. I'm thinking of doing it but am interested to hear from anyone who's done it or knows if it's any good.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 brendankilkenny

I studied multimedia in LIT for four years. If this course is related to that I honestly wouldn't bother. Fair enough, you'll learn a bit but nothing that will prepare you for the workplace or employment, if that's what you're going for?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭mickmac

Just looking for a grounding in the technical side of building a site. Already able to use most of Adobe's CS products as I do some freelance graphic design but looking to expand what I can offer clients.

What problems did you find with the course you did?

Advertisement