Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airing room for musicians

Options
  • 07-11-2009 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Hello all!
    After some interesting chatting at the boards beers, It came up that there was a market for a galway version of the airing room.
    Basically, every couple of weeks, we get a group together to try out new songs (original or not) at some location where theres no crowd or anything and we can get feedback on our songs.

criticism encouraged.

anyone interested?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mike o

yeah,that is if its for bands.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

well i was thinking about keeping it acoustic. which would mean we can set up and do our thing without too much hassle. if you guys can play acoustic, sure! glad to have ye

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mike o

yeah,i'm pretty sure we can,whereabouts would you be thinking about having this?

well, my house is a possibility, but its in oranmore. we only need a kitchen or a sitting room though. so anywhere will do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I think some folks already do this once a month, if I find out the info I'll post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

That sounds like a great idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

Definitely up 4 this, acoustic guitar and singing, nice bit of a social jam to be had!

well, it sounds like it might take off.
    id like to give it another few days or maybe a week before setting anything up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Just acoustic yeah?

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    Just acoustic yeah?

If its at my place we can plug in to my P.A. but preferably acoustic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

aido179 wrote: »
    If its at my place we can plug in to my P.A. but preferably acoustic.

Righto.Best of luck,its a good idea.

Advertisement