Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapy maternity clothes

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ebmma

Topshop had some plain ones in their maternity section a while ago. Couldn't tell you the price though, sorry!

My mam held it up and was like 'That's a very short skirt!!' :o

lol :D

which Top Shop was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

The one in Blanch :) It was during the summer I saw them. I'm in work tomorrow so I'll have a look if they're still there and get you a price. Let you know tomorrow evening :)

The one in Blanch :) It was during the summer I saw them. I'm in work tomorrow so I'll have a look if they're still there and get you a price. Let you know tomorrow evening :)

Being honest I don't think I'll get to Blanch. I barely know where that is :(
    I was hoping somewhere in town might have it..silly me:(

Actually, there's a 30% off maternity wear in Mamas and Papas in Dundrum (if anyone has larger budget than me). They had some nice jeans, but they were all over 50-60 quid.

@ ebmma - might be no harm trying ebay for the belly bands, that's where I got mine, think I paid about €7 for it, some of the maternity websites charge almost €20 for them :eek:

for some reason was never comfortable with ebay...maybe I should get over that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I got me some clothes that were nice and reasonably cheap :D OK, when I saw nice stuff I went overboard and Shane had to drag me out of the shop but they are clothes that I will be able to wear afterwards also. I got them in Sabotage om Exchecquer Street - they are NOT maternity clothes nor do they claim to be but are stuff that you can wear normally too.

OK - I got a polkadot dress that is maternity friendly but I would have bought it in any case. A black really pretty dress suitable for Christmas that was in the sale stuff that they had downstairs and greatly reduced. A brown dress that is good casual wear again greatly reduced. Finally a knitted cowl dress.

The place is worth a look.

• Advertisement
Advertisement