Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

True Blood: The Complete First Season (5 Disc Set) - €21 delivered [BangCD]

• 07-11-2009 9:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭

Like all the good BangCD cheapies, it's a R2 / R4 dual-coded jobbie!

One of the best shows currently on the box.. don't bother waiting for TG4 / Channel 4 to air it!

10594_a.jpg
    Buy it @ BangCD
    Description:
    Alan Ball, creator of Six Feet Under, returns to HBO with a new series based on the novel series Southern Vampire by Charlaine Harris. The series follows Sookie Stackhouse, a telepathic barmaid who finds comfort in the company of vampires since they have no brainwave activity for her to read. She and her brother Jason were raised by her grandmother after losing their parents in a flood and she tries to keep her telepathic ability a secret. Thanks largely in part to the creation of a Japanese-made synthetic blood called Tru Blood (where the series takes it name) vampires have made their existence known to the world. Sookie works at the bar 'Merlotte's' which is owned and operated by her boss Sam Merlotte who has a secret of his own.

Episode Index:

* Strange Love
    * The First Taste
    * Mine
    * Escape From The Dragon House
    * Sparks Fly Out
    * Cold Ground
    * Burning House Of Love
    * The Fourth Man In The Fire
    * Plasir D'Amour
    * I Don't Wanna Know
    * To Love Is To Bury
    * You'll Be The Death Of Me

Special Features:

* In Focus: Vampires In America: A Mockumentary About Vampires In America
    * Six Audio Commentaries With Cast And Crew Including Executive Producer And Creator Alan Ball, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Ooh, if I hadnt just dropped a bomb on my CC I'd be snapping this up! Guess it's sticking with TG4 for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Great show and like BSG I already have HD720p rips of it but since I like it, Ill be getting the boxset aswell...

Advertisement