Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

caldwell br front rest

Options
  • 07-11-2009 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭

at the title says,im trying to find out if anyone has seen a shop stocks this rest and if so how much ???

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Sean in Stakelums in Thurles and Jim Griffin Rahann, Tullamore both stock them regularly. As well as the Caldwell Fire control rest. Its like the BR but has a single handle to control all movements. Not sure if the latter is competition approved. They were €380 when they came out first but i think they can be got for about €280 to €320 depending on where you buy.

Caldwell fire control come in two different styles. See the link for details. Notice the difference in price.
    http://www.midwayusa.com/Search/#Caldwell%20Fire%20Control____-_1-2-4_8-16-32
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

I could be selling my one soon. They are still over the €300 mark,
    Its the 1000m model.
    Will post photos soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭.243

i picked up a second hand caldwell rock sometime ago but the top plate had no clamps for the bag,so im in two minds now of just buying a new rest out right or sourcing a top cradle with windage function(to which im having problems finding so far),with the prices ive now heard for the caldwell br i think it would be cheaper to buy a top cradle than buy a whole kit

Advertisement