Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

quick question

• 07-11-2009 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

i am a liquid milk supplier and i always wondered what do the manufacturing suppliers live off when the cows are dry and there is no milk cheque coming in? even though the cheques we are getting this year are brutal every little helps:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

we will have dry period of approx 6 weeks, the early calvers are already dried off.

Myself and herself are hitting off to Rome for a week & then on to Berlin for a few days.

Will worry about all outstanding bills & the bank manager when we get back home.

f3ck them! :mad:

Advertisement