Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you think pes10 is good? I'm not sure

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

callaway92 wrote: »
    bumping this, anyone got an answer?

Its not in it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

I have to laugh at the new patch. 10 new pairs of boots and an update to the Japan strip. Is that really what Konami thinks the people want?

m@cc@ wrote: »
    I have to laugh at the new patch. 10 new pairs of boots and an update to the Japan strip. Is that really what Konami thinks the people want?

I have to laugh at you calling it 'new'. Its been out ages!

The latest patch added some new boots and balls, as well as fixing the team selection bug, and according to some sources, improved gameplay & referee's.

Go to settings within the game, and go to downloads. Should appear there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

The latest patch added some new boots and balls, as well as fixing the team selection bug, and according to some sources, improved gameplay & referee's.

Which source? The rest of it, I couldn't care less about.

m@cc@ wrote: »
    Which source? The rest of it, I couldn't care less about.

Bugger, lost the link.

But check PESgaming.com forums, there's info there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭saltie

I have to laugh at you calling it 'new'. Its been out ages!

Go to settings within the game, and go to downloads. Should appear there.

Fixing team selection for me was a major one. The fact that it was broken in the first place was ridiculous!

saltie wrote: »
    Fixing team selection for me was a major one. The fact that it was broken in the first place was ridiculous!

Yeah that was a joke having to set it up again every bloomin match.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

Apart from all the little problems with in the game itself, I'm finding the game very very enjoyable this year. The last game was way too easy... and I'm now finding it difficult to breakdown opposition finally. I've always played on the hardest level when playing the CPU and used to score 10 goals without much thought and effort...but now the game is alot more detailed and each player quality a player has contributesto the overall team performance. I've found when the team is setup correctly you can have an excellent run of form. I've also scored some truely fantastic Team goals! I'd give it 10/10.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭marky boii

I have PES 2010 and FIFA10 and FIFA10 is miles better.

FIFA ALL THE WAY MATE:):cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Pes10 is pretty crap again this year but i already spent money on it so its gonna have to do instead of fifa. Its like they deliberately destroyed a good game

• Advertisement
Advertisement