Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

He's 18, Im 15/16...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Dwn Wth Vwls

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Each time the op here has referred to this 18year old he has mentioned how he was not even sure if he was gay so dont be surprised that he has probabaly used you to experiment with and has decided now that he is not gay. From your last post it would seem that he was not out and not ready for people to find out he was going out with another guy.

Umm, no. He says the 18 year old is openly gay in the first post.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭why so serious?

Each time the op here has referred to this 18year old he has mentioned how he was not even sure if he was gay so dont be surprised that he has probabaly used you to experiment with and has decided now that he is not gay. From your last post it would seem that he was not out and not ready for people to find out he was going out with another guy.

Yes he said the 18 year old was openly gay in his first post but I agree with you, it is obvious the prick just used him for sex, I know it sounds harsh kid but that's just the way it is, but atleast you learned a lesson, just make shore to remember it the next time you find yourself in a similar situation, and fair ****s to you for going out and looking for a relationship and not just sitting back waiting for it to happen when your only 15 years old, wish I was a bit more enthusiastic when I was your age, but remember your only 15 so you have the rest of your life ahead of you, a lot will happen even in the next year and especially with the way your going, not afraid to seek it out so I mean ALOT will happen! This time next year you look back and you will be living a different life, you will also have matured alot and be much wiser! Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 superblue

I see how you got to that assumption, but he had 2 boyfriends before.

Advertisement