Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lipstick & Lace II (Ladies Night) - Great night out!

Options
  • 08-11-2009 12:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 112 ✭✭

Ladies Night - Lipstick & Lace II in Bridge House Hotel, Tullamore, Tuesday November 17th at 8pm.
    Fundraiser in aid of Mucklagh N.S. and Ballinamere N.S.

Over 40 local business's exhibiting their products for women i.e. Cosmetics, Hair, Fashion, Perfume, Bags, Shoes, Jewellery, Chocolate, Food, Lingerie, Fortune Teller, Accessories, Candles, Xmas Decorations, Mobile phones, Eye-wear, and lots more....great bargains to be had. Come along and pick up some treats for yourself and some Xmas pressies for friends and family.

Tickets available from Mucklagh N.S. and Ballinamere N.S. for Euro 15.00 each (Cheese and Wine Reception), Goodie Bag and Door prize.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I wish I could go. Was at the Queen of the Land this weekend and the hairdresser (Val, who is AMAZING) and make-up artists (Kim and Christine, who are also amazing) said they'll be there. Anyone who gets a chance to go, check them out, they're superb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Macroom Man

Mucklagh? is that where Biffo lives? do his kids attend the local school?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

Mucklagh? is that where Biffo lives? do his kids attend the local school?

Yea, theres lots of biffos in mucklagh, it is in offaly after all:D

Advertisement