Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Slip Stick-on Pads

Options
  • 08-11-2009 1:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi guys,

Really need you help everyone.

I need to find a few of those stick on non slip pads for some shoes with a flat sole. Can't be slipping about for an upcoming function!!!

Does anyone know a shop that sells them in Dublin City Centre?

Thanks
    xxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Aldo:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Saz1

Thanks for that so much, it's urgent!

Can pop in on Monday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I find these great.

No slipping, loads of comfort and no sore/painful/burning etc feet!

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

She means for the undersole of the shoe so that you dont slide all over the floor. Yeah, aldo is the only place I know that does them. Theyre black leather stick on pads. Good idea considering their boots are RIDICULOUSLY sliippy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Saz1

Yea I bet they do that on purpose to make you buy them!lol!

I got gorge silver sandals from them this summer past and the inside sole was wooden, so the woman asked if I wanted some stick on padded things to make them more comfortable.
    I did take them as I was going to vegas and knew I was going to walk everywhere and my feet were going to get warm! But still, why put wooden soles on the inside of the sandal!
    They did wrk a dream as I wore them the whole fortnight I was there and never got sore feet!

Will definately be getting those stick on sole things from Aldo's , need them desperately!

• Advertisement
Advertisement