Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Martin O'Neil

• 08-11-2009 2:09am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,632 ✭✭✭

I was watching MOTD there a couple of weeks back and an interview with Martin O'Neil and I was thinking - jaysus this guy can talk some sh*te.....is this a fair impression?

Sorry but I was splitting myself laughing watching this cause it seems so true!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Shocking! absolutely Shocking! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,934 ✭✭✭Paleface

I always find him rivoting to listen to.

Fair enough he can waffle when he wants to but on the whole I find him charismatic and that in itself cancels out the waffle.

Try this talk he gave on "Irishness" and see what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsKFaSbdCEY

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

darkman2 wrote: »
    I was watching MOTD there a couple of weeks back and an interview with Martin O'Neil and I was thinking - jaysus this guy can talk some sh*te.....is this a fair impression?

Sorry but I was splitting myself laughing watching this cause it seems so true!

A large impression of a square with a small red X in the top left corner... yup.. classic O'Neill... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Neil3030 wrote: »
    A large impression of a square with a small red X in the top left corner... yup.. classic O'Neill... :rolleyes:

Works fine for me neil

Advertisement