Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Are The Band Reform Now?

Options
  • 08-11-2009 3:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

I spent a few happy years in Limerick many moons ago. We went to a lot of Reform gigs. Are they still together? We used to know them reasonably well. And they had a roadie named Eric. I'd love to hear them play again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

what kind of music?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 celliman

ya i remember them playin out here in shannon in the 80s all oul fellas now

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Atlantic1

zuroph wrote: »
    what kind of music?

They were a rock band. They did a lot of covers but had a few hits with their own compositions also. I was going to write a little bio on them but I just found this...........

http://www.irish-showbands.com/Bands/reform.htm

Does anyone know if they're playing indvidually now?

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

I understand the Bass Player Joe Mulcahy played with The Village for many years but has retired in the last couple of years. Don't know anything about the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

don o connor became a full time radiologist with the mid western health board at limerick regional hospital, as far as i can remember, willie browne still gigs, i used to knock around with joe browne a brother of willies, he was lead singer with the berwyn, i think that a guy by the name of jon moloney, a dj with tipp mid west community radio, has some tapes of them, heck this around 35 years ago, and i can still remember it, so i am not compleatley senile yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Atlantic1

old boy wrote: »
    don o connor became a full time radiologist with the mid western health board at limerick regional hospital, as far as i can remember, willie browne still gigs, i used to knock around with joe browne a brother of willies, he was lead singer with the berwyn, i think that a guy by the name of jon moloney, a dj with tipp mid west community radio, has some tapes of them, heck this around 35 years ago, and i can still remember it, so i am not compleatley senile yet.

Thanks, Old Boy. Good info there. I still have their greatest hits, One For All, on vinyl.

Advertisement