Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gas works outside sth campus gates?

• 08-11-2009 4:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭

Does anybody know what the hell that thing is there for? The big yellow thing, and the big hole too. But they have the generator running all night. I cant get to sleep cos of the noise of that thing. Anybody know when its going?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I reckon it's sewage works. Also they seem to have built the ramp to conceal pipes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Jesus get over the ramp would ya?! :P

They've been digging away there for aaaages. What's the massive hole for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭token56

People just liking digging holes and playing with big machines. I'm not actually sure anything is going on there except a load of bored people on the dole having some fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Its defo water or sewage works. There was a 'sister' job over at teh bridge near dunnes last year where they completely ruined the tidy towns garden. Its quite the eye sore, but if it needs to be done...

And that ramp HAS to be concealing something. its far too big and rampy to make anyone slow done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It's covering pipes that are going across the road. Verrrry big and rampy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Pipes are the most likely explanation.......but I'm betting on a whole cache of unused editions of The Spoke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

token56 wrote: »
    People just liking digging holes and playing with big machines. I'm not actually sure anything is going on there except a load of bored people on the dole having some fun.

I wish someone would pay me to dig a hole :(

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dr.quirky

the massive hole is for all the dirt they dug out of a hole in a previous digging excercise. whatever will they do with all the dirt from this one tho??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Xqzciara

dr.quirky wrote: »
    the massive hole is for all the dirt they dug out of a hole in a previous digging excercise. whatever will they do with all the dirt from this one tho??:D
    < this is the reason i married this fella :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dr.quirky

Xqzciara wrote: »
    < this is the reason i married this fella :pac::pac:

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS PERSON IS. they have hacked all my online accounts, iv had to change my mobile number 3 times in 4 months

please please leave me and my family alone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭Effluo

I asked them....

S"ewwwwwwwwww"age

"Relayin some pipes..." He was gonna go on, but i stopped him

Advertisement