Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your courses have been submitted to CAO??

Options
  • 08-11-2009 4:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭

I just input a few there and it said then when i saved it that they have been submitted to CAO?
    I thought you could just save them and come back?
    I havent even finished the rest of my application??
    Why are they stored on the CAO computer immediately anyway?:mad:
    I ve only picked like 3 or 4:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

stainluss wrote: »
    I just input a few there and it said then when i saved it that they have been submitted to CAO?
    I thought you could just save them and come back?
    I havent even finished the rest of my application??
    Why are they stored on the CAO computer immediately anyway?:mad:
    I ve only picked like 3 or 4:confused:
    Relax, you can log back in and add / subtract / play around with them, no bother.

Think about it ... where exactly would you be saving them except on the CAO computer? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

Relax, you can log back in and add / subtract / play around with them, no bother.

Think about it ... where exactly would you be saving them except on the CAO computer? ;)

oh, ok lol

i just kind of panicked when i heard the word submitted because theres a lot i havent filled in

Advertisement