Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade Hero Firemware

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Calebmcd

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

That's not v 2. It's the second build with sense UI. Check your phone settings, you most likley have the latest build.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The Meteor HTC Heroes come with Android 1.5, and the updated firmware from HTC which removes the problems that they had with lag already installed.

HTC have said that they are tailoring the Sense UI for Android 2.0 for the Hero, and then they will make it available for Hero users.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

That firmware that is on the HTC site is the one that is on the Meteor Heros. No need to 'upgrade'. You'd just be resetting.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭sinkingfish

Oh yea, my bad.

I hope they make 2.0 available soon. The phone can be quite sluggish and today clicking on my messages was opening every other app than messages.

Also peep would authenticate on 3G either, just on wireless. Deffo still some glitches in there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement