Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CSI On RTE

• 08-11-2009 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey, i live in N. Ireland and i love csi, it is showen a fair enough amount of time earlyier on RTE than it is on Five.

I would like to know the following

1. Has CSI: Miami Season 8 started airing?
    a) What time?
    b) What Day?
    2. Has CSI: New York Season 6 Begun yet?
    a) What time?
    b) What Day?
    3. Has CSI: Las Vegas Season 10 started to air?
    a) What time?
    b) What Day?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I just had a look at the EPG on Sky, and it looks like the answer is "No" to all of the above.
    They are showing repeats of CSI Miami and CSI New York at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

CSI Miami Season 7 Finale was on last Thursday on RTE 2

The latest new seasons of Miami and NY are not on RTE 2 yet probably in the new year

• Registered Users Posts: 43 PlaneLover

another question.

is CSI: Las Vegas acctually showen on RTE??

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

the original csi (refered to as vegas) was shown on rte on tuesday nights,but some episodes didnt air due to soccer/interuptions...etc and then they seem to have forgotton about it so far...no repeats or anything

miami and ny had moved to thursday nights from wed due to interuptions from soccer...but now miami has finally reached its season finale it may be changed again soon...(they started showing the new seasons of both last february but csi:miami wasn't shown on soccer nights and csi:ny was shown late resulting in repeats of csi:ny while csi:miami was still airing new episodes)

new seasons of csi:miami/new york generally start around january/february on wed nights with Csi (vegas) generally starting when desperate housewives or lost (whichever are on tuesday nights) ends.

hope this helps!

so they run csi miami at 9pm and new york at 10??

have got a date where i could write down to check again so i dont forget??

thanks

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

The last series of CSI Vegas show was series 9, with Langston's arrival. We usually get the new series in Jan I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭Poker Face

Ginny wrote: »
    The last series of CSI Vegas show was series 9, with Langston's arrival. We usually get the new series in Jan I think.

anyone got an update when series 10 will be on rte?

Not sure on that. But I know that csi:lv will begin on Tuesday on channel five in the uk. I get it because I live in NI. I think it will start on rte around the same time because I usually watch it on both channels if I'm out or whatever

if anyone has any more info on definite times let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sh1tin-a-brick

anyone have any updates? I know Miami is back and Criminal Minds is on when football isn't, but I'm starting to go mad without my weekly dosage of CSI NY! :eek:

Advertisement