Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whiskey drinkers

• 08-11-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

any whiskey/whisky drinkers out there in or around galway? looking to head out and meet some new friends. im about 45 minute outside of the city near glenamaddy area. im an american married to an irish girl. been living here for about 2 years. no worries, im not irritating like most americans. think of me as the quiet man, lol. anyway, cant find work here so its hard to meet people. if anyone is interested in hanging out and sampling some whiskeys or any drink for that matter just hit me up.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

I'm not in Galway but I like whiskey and I've been to Galway. There's plenty of Americans up and down the High St in case you do get lonely though :p

Hit Freeney's pub - http://www.irelandwhiskeytrail.com/freeneys_pub_galway.phps
    Think they've the largest selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tribesman44

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    I'm not in Galway but I like whiskey and I've been to Galway. There's plenty of Americans up and down the High St in case you do get lonely though :p

Hit Freeney's pub - http://www.irelandwhiskeytrail.com/freeneys_pub_galway.phps
    Think they've the largest selection.

cheers for that. ive been to freeney's before. they have an amazing selection. connemara single malt peated is great. im 45 minutes away though so not easy getting down there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Silenus

I can't leave Galway without visiting Neachtains and taking advantage of the cheap prices. They buy rare and hard to get whiskey, an sell them quite cheap.

Advertisement