Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Computer Chair

• 08-11-2009 1:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭

Ok I have this from Argos

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=30001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=617+8077&Submit=GO+%3E

And have had the one just down the price range and both arms have snapped, this one just today.
    Im tall and big shall we say, but wouldn't expect a chair to break after 4 months.

Can anyone recommend something similar, on a temporary one now and the lack of high back is annoying, around the same price(or less lol),
    Im in blanch so the shopping centre beside me with the usual suspects for pcs/furniure.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭babaloushka

jeffk wrote: »
    Ok I have this from Argos

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=30001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=617+8077&Submit=GO+%3E

And have had the one just down the price range and both arms have snapped, this one just today.
    Im tall and big shall we say, but wouldn't expect a chair to break after 4 months.

Can anyone recommend something similar, on a temporary one now and the lack of high back is annoying, around the same price(or less lol),
    Im in blanch so the shopping centre beside me with the usual suspects for pcs/furniure.

Cheers in advance.

Return it to Argos and get your money back or a replacement. They are usually pretty good for returns within a year of purchase if the item is faulty, which your chair must be, unless you are using it for some kind of acrobatics ;)
    I have found in the past that you really need to SIT in a chair to find out if it suits you, so the build-it-yourself variety are no good. I recently went to Ikea intending to buy an expensive computer chair for the comfort - I chose them because all of their chairs are assembled for trying out. I eventually went home with almost the cheapest one there as it as the most comfortable for me :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Return it to Argos and get your money back or a replacement. They are usually pretty good for returns within a year of purchase if the item is faulty, which your chair must be, unless you are using it for some kind of acrobatics ;)
    I have found in the past that you really need to SIT in a chair to find out if it suits you, so the build-it-yourself variety are no good. I recently went to Ikea intending to buy an expensive computer chair for the comfort - I chose them because all of their chairs are assembled for trying out. I eventually went home with almost the cheapest one there as it as the most comfortable for me :p

Ah ill be bringing it back alright, this is my 4 chair/replacement, with two breaks and two wouldn't assemble properly.

Ill check ikea out now thanks.
    To me a chair is a chair, nothing to fancy once it has the high back and lasts the pace im happy.

Advertisement