Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a doggy

Options
  • 08-11-2009 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

Hey I found a dog on my propertey the owners removed the collor :mad:.
    and i think hes been dumped hes a tiny doggy and I dont know what to do
    with him hes is injured but hes safe and warm so i guess its better then nothing...
    any one got any advise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 meeayz

Ah the poor thing:( , where is he injured ? Maybe if you phoned up a vet tomorrow , and told them the situation they might have a look at him and give you some advise. I dont know how people can be so heartless to do such a thing :mad:
    The dogs home near mahon point shopping centre is very good , but its best to get him to a vet first if you can . Keepin him safe and warm is the only thing to do at the moment and give him something to eat. hope this helps , good job on taking him in , some people wouldn't dream of doing that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

meeayz wrote: »
    Ah the poor thing:( , where is he injured ? Maybe if you phoned up a vet tomorrow , and told them the situation they might have a look at him and give you some advise. I dont know how people can be so heartless to do such a thing :mad:
    The dogs home near mahon point shopping centre is very good , but its best to get him to a vet first if you can . Keepin him safe and warm is the only thing to do at the moment and give him something to eat. hope this helps , good job on taking him in , some people wouldn't dream of doing that.

the dogs home "CSPCA" is not very good, it is very bad as can be seen by searching the forum, do not take the dog there! Contact either the www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie or www.animalcaresociety.ie or the ISPCA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

well i found a charity in navan that deal with lost dogys or ones that have been dumped or injured. The lady came out earler on and the vets goinmg to look at him today she tock tock him away so now we should here tomorow how s/he gets on but hes safe warm and ok ..

but thanks for the replies :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Paul91

let us know how the pooch gets on?

he broke his pelvis and discolated thi sleg so hes alive and in good health and resting up for about 6 weeks and if hes not adopted/claimed buy then i may have to take her in as my own maybe :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

he broke his pelvis and discolated thi sleg so hes alive and in good health and resting up for about 6 weeks and if hes not adopted/claimed buy then i may have to take her in as my own maybe :D

Ahh, good for you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭MAB83

Lucky dog you finding him, well done mate :)

MAB83 wrote: »
    Lucky dog you finding him, well done mate :)

it was my bros rotty... she just sat there stairing at the hedge and wouldnt budge which is her typical thing to do when somethings not right so went and had a little investagate... and there he was. :)

The good news is the owner has found her dogy :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

The good news is the owner has found her dogy :D.

That's good news, hope the owner appreciates all your hard work. Fair Play!:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement