Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place for SE

Options
  • 08-11-2009 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

SE what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Reanimemmett

A-Trak wrote: »
    SE what?

Madcatz. Thought that would have been obvious, maybe should have mentioned it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Amazon seems to still to be the cheapest. Especially when you factor in shipping.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Madcatz. Thought that would have been obvious, maybe should have mentioned it.

Hmmm...

Plus there are a lot of special edition fighting game related things at the moment.

We're in the fighting game forum, I'm obviously not looking for the cheapest search engine or special effects! But I get your point about the special edition stuff.

• Advertisement

A-Trak wrote: »
    Amazon seems to still to be the cheapest. Especially when you factor in shipping.

Yeah, so far Amazon and eBay, seems like a lot less places have them than a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Amazon. or at least I hope it is as I just ordered one from there. :p 54 pounds for a ps3 one but in the end it came to 70 euro in total.

You got it from amazon.co.uk?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

yep!

Advertisement