Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone go to school with John and Edward Grimes?

Options
  • 08-11-2009 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Just wondering if any of ye went to school with, or know someone who went to school with, John and Edward Grimes from The X Factor. If so, what are they like at school? I heard they've no friends from one person but someone else said they were very popular and had loads of girlfriends?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭OnTheBalls

There was a girl on the radio this week who is in school with them. Basically she said they are very nice and pleasant lads but seem to live in their own realty. They are indeed supposedly quite a hit with the ladies and apparently get bullied by other lads out of jealousy. She said they are very funny and wouldn't harm a fly. Just what was said on the radio this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Its irrelevent now what people in their school thought of them.

People who disliked them are green with envy, people who like them love them even more.
    You'll also have the shallow girls whom wouldnt have talked to them when they were in school with them will now throw themsleves at them.
    I say fair play to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

mikejones wrote: »
    Just wondering if any of ye went to school with, or know someone who went to school with, John and Edward Grimes from The X Factor. If so, what are they like at school? I heard they've no friends from one person but someone else said they were very popular and had loads of girlfriends?

looking for info to create another newspaper article about the pair ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mikejones

PCPhoto wrote: »
    looking for info to create another newspaper article about the pair ???

Eh no? But maybe you are since you clicked into this forum with no useful input to add.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,511 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

For what its worth, I don't think they had anything to do with The Roger Casement trials, Howth Gun-Running, Guildford 4 or Coco Chanel and her Nazi relations.

Saved you a bit of work there. You're welcome. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mikejones

Mr E wrote: »
    For what its worth, I don't think they had anything to do with The Roger Casement trials, Howth Gun-Running, Guildford 4 or Coco Chanel and her Nazi relations.

Saved you a bit of work there. You're welcome. :)

Oh thank you so much, I really wouldn't have known that if it weren't for you. You are so funny and smart, I'm jealous of your ability to type hilarious comments on a keyboard. Applause to you!:D

Advertisement