Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice (IRL) - Season 2 Week 8 Discussion

Options
  • 08-11-2009 6:04pm
    Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thought I'd start this off early - the ad for the show look pretty intense, seems that no one will be safe this week! Could make for an interesting boardroom 2moro nite!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭GO'S

Thought I'd start this off early - the ad for the show look pretty intense, seems that no one will be safe this week! Could make for an interesting boardroom 2moro nite!

what is the ad?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

GO'S wrote: »
    what is the ad?

Basically Bill giving out that both teams weren't up to scratch - nothing new there. Jackie giving Bref an earful. If both teams were that crap, Bill will probably be tearing strips off em 2moro nite. Something about the law as well?

edit - while searching on youtube for the video of the ad, I came across a one min sneak preview, and from what I saw, the boardroom will definatly be interesting. I won't post the link, because I know I'd look at it if someone else posted it, so if you want it, PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Wizard007

I don't care who is kicked off once Breff stays :)

I'd say there's more to him than what we've seen so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

As long as Breffny and that other girl on the two Steve's team both survive this week i'll be satisfied. And maybe Aoiffe too for some eye candy, or should that be 'eye popping' candy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I hope Ginger Steve and Breff stay. Hate that Aoife with her alien eyes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭RoadKillTs

I don't know, call it female intuition but I think Aoife might be going this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

I read at the weekend (Saturdays Irish Mail) that the contestant gets fired in tonights show refused to take part in the Your Fired Program and they will have a cardboard cut out of the individual instead.

Hope its not the Breff :D

I read at the weekend (Saturdays Irish Mail) that the contestant gets fired in tonights show refused to take part in the Your Fired Program and they will have a cardboard cut out of the individual instead.

That's what I was reading aswell. So who out of the ones left would not do the Your fired program?
    I'd say Aoife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

lucylu wrote: »

Hope its not the Breff :D

Miss out on a bit of airtime? No chance :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭FruttiTutti

I have serious suspicions either Lucinda or Steve will go tonight.

This whole refusing to do the You're Fired program points to Lucinda IMO!

Either way I don't care as long as the Breffmeister stays :)

• Advertisement

This whole refusing to do the You're Fired program points to Lucinda IMO!

Ya could be.
    That clip of tonights show with Breffny is seriously cringeworhty. Pure Breff!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

From the Promo the Breff seems to fluff this lines in his presentation and Aoiffe has to hint to him.

http://www.tv3.ie/shows.php?request=theapprentice&tv3_preview=&video=15798

he could get the chop from looking at this :o

From the Promo the Breff seems to fluff this lines in his presentation and Aoiffe has to hint to him.

Cringe yeah saw that on an ad yesterday, he just stands there saying nothing, v embarrassing!! Hilarious though, just because it's him!! I just think Aoiffe's team will win this week (this is just an opinion!) and so one of the steves or lucinda will go!

Oh my God poor Breff. God love him it's mortifying :o Lets hope the other team do a horrific job altogether and he is spared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 PBrack

Thanks. Does anyone actually know who goes this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Breffney cant get fired tonight, he was a PM last week so isnt a PM this week and Bill only fires PM's :o

I'd say its Aoife and the fact (whoever it is) isnt appearing on the after show makes a mockery of it, cue BOC making a bigger eejit of them :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭magotch07

breff cant go he is a hero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Now listen up! It seems some people cannot read the rules.
    Posting ANY kind of spoilers about upcoming reality shows (based on leaked news in tabloids, leaked news on websites, moles in the audience, or any other sources) will result in a 2 Month instant ban from the Television forum.
    The rules are you cannot post up spoilers for up coming shows. I don't care if you try to be clever and wrap them in spoiler tags. No good. You will be banned for 2 months. Also it is not ok to quote spoilers in the newspapers. People do not want to know the result. If you can't respect that you can go somewhere else because you are not welcome here.

3 people on this thread have found out the hard way. Don't add to it.

PBrack wrote: »
    Thanks. Does anyone actually know who goes this week?
    If you do know, keep it to yourself.

Sizzler wrote: »
    Breffney cant get fired tonight, he was a PM last week so isnt a PM this week and Bill only fires PM's :o

I'd say its Aoife and the fact (whoever it is) isnt appearing on the after show makes a mockery of it, cue BOC making a bigger eejit of them :rolleyes:

I think Aoifffffe and Steve may be the PM's, I'm only guessing from what I've seen on tv ads though! If Bill plays the same game tonight then one of those will go! (I'm assuming this is not a spoiler, since it's just my opinion!!!)

• Advertisement

Opinion is fine. :)

I would agree that it would appear to me that it must be a girl who goes tonight given the non-appearance on the after-show thing. Then again maybe "Bosco on creatine" Steve has a post-traumatic reaction to Sam's costumes and wreaks havoc in a roid-rage induced explosion!

Well my money is on Lucinda getting the boot, and perhaps she's afraid to go on You're Fired due to that immigrant comment earlier in the series. Eeeek. :eek:

Don't think red haired steve would refuse to do You're Fired after calling Sam immature for not hugging him last week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭funsize

Ah, Monday.

I used to hate Mondays, but I can easily get through the day knowing my fix of Apprentice is coming up.

Whatever will I do when it's all over???

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Was down in the Mardyke in Cork 2day, and saw Steve Raynor! My friend and Myself saw him going in and it was a "I know him" moment.

funsize wrote: »
    Ah, Monday.

I used to hate Mondays, but I can easily get through the day knowing my fix of Apprentice is coming up.

Whatever will I do when it's all over???

Can't wait to see what happens this week!!! We'll have to find something else :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Can't wait :)

46 minutes to go. Oh the anticipation :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Okay who's left,

Breffny
    Aoiffe
    Lucinda
    Steve (UK)
    Steve (ginger)
    Geraldine
    Ruth

That's who I think would get the hump by being fired, as Simon Cowell would say "I just don't get you"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Yeah, of all who's left Ruth really is the worst.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement