Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Oasis Student Discount

• 08-11-2009 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know if Oasis do a student discount? Can't see it on their website anywhere! I have to buy a dress for a wedding next month and i really like some of the one's in Oasis but being a broke student means that i need to try cut costs!

Any help would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

Yep they do. Think it's 15% or 10%. Can't remember which.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭aisling.laura

brilliant, thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 686 ✭✭✭insert-gear

do they? sneaky not advertising it when their clothes are so overpriced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

almost 100% sure they give a 10% discount

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭donegalgirl28

do they? sneaky not advertising it when their clothes are so overpriced

I ask in all the shops I go to when I'm buying stuff if they do a student discount. Saved over €60 in one day in a load of different shops saving about €2 - 10 in each. It all adds up at the end of the day so worth a try asking the assistant.

• Advertisement
Advertisement