Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson G502

• 08-11-2009 7:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

Can anyone help me with this? I have just joined the three network best of both ...

I have a sony ericsson G502 - and I need to disable the planet 3 button located on the right main menu.

Unless I auto lock or lock the keys everytime- the internet keeps starting up!

Any help would be appreciated
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You don't get charged when you hit off the planet 3 button, it's free to browse, have a look around it..it's also handy for checking your minutes or if you need to buy add ons..read the news for free etc

there should be a shortcut setting somewhere on the phone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

AFAIK you cannot change the Planet 3 shortcut on Sony Ericsson. As Drunkmonkey said though don't be concerned about data charges as it's free to browse Planet 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Walkman wrote: »
    AFAIK you cannot change the Planet 3 shortcut on Sony Ericsson. As Drunkmonkey said though don't be concerned about data charges as it's free to browse Planet 3

In settings, under the general tab, their should be an option to change the shortcut.

You can change the D pad shortcuts but I can't see where to change the Planet 3 one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

You could debrand the phone to its original S.E settings and could do it then.

Be aware it will void the warranty of the phone though.

• Advertisement

rizzee wrote: »
    You could debrand the phone to its original S.E settings and could do it then.

OP be aware this will void the warranty of the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Meddy

Thanks for all suggestions and info guys :D

Advertisement