Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulearning courses - lean & six sigma

Options
  • 08-11-2009 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Has anyone done any of the courses with Ulearning based out of UL? If yes how are you finding it in terms of workload, support, course material etc?

http://www.ul.ie/ulearning/default.htm

I'm particulary intrested in the lean & six sigma courses.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭dazzday

Unfortunately I cant say much about the UL course, but from working in the Medical Device Industry I an tell you the words "Lean" and "Six-Sigma" are gold on a CV. Definately worth your time pursuing this avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

dazzday wrote: »
    Unfortunately I cant say much about the UL course, but from working in the Medical Device Industry I an tell you the words "Lean" and "Six-Sigma" are gold on a CV. Definately worth your time pursuing this avenue.

Yeah dazzday, they seam to be the hot topics right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭siochain

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭MoodeRator

anyone doing Lean Sigma right now? Would love to hear some feedback! Doing it myself at work now and it is hard to fit it in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 oreillyhg

Hello all,

I am looking into doing the Lean Six Sigma course with this crowd here : www.sqt.ie

It's only a 5 day course.

Does anyone have any experience of them?

Would this course be worth the cost?

Would appreciate any advice/thoughts

Hugh

• Advertisement
Advertisement