Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Day Lunch in Galway

Options
  • 08-11-2009 7:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi,My american inlaws are coming to stay for christmas, Id really like to take them out for christmas day lunch. Im thinking of going to the Radisson blu in Galway city but is there anywhere else we could go? I googled it and could only come up with the Radisson and the Station House in Cliften.
    Also could anyone recommend the Radissons Christmas Day lunch?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dec25532

Might be a case of having to ring individual hotels to find out what they are doing or if they are open. Ardilaun and Galway Bay have something going on as well. Why don't you treat them to a nice traditional home cooked meal with all the wine and trimmings and sleep on the couch for the afternoon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mur

Thanks guys. I did the sums and it comes to 320quid for the 4 of us. Feck it they will just have to eat xmas dinner at home. Il just buy plenty of booze. Thanks again!

Advertisement