Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Estate Agents in Kildare Town

Options
  • 08-11-2009 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am currently looking to put my House up for sale in Kildare Town. I am just wondering if any person knows a good Estate agent in Kildare Town or surrounding area.
    Also what is the normal charge that the Estate Agents charges to sell the house

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭noodletop

I am currently looking to put my House up for sale in Kildare Town. I am just wondering if any person knows a good Estate agent in Kildare Town or surrounding area.
    Also what is the normal charge that the Estate Agents charges to sell the house

Thanks in Advance

conways estate agents are good, i've dealt with them a couple of times and never had any problems. look for john himself decent guy who will try help you as best he can.
    not too sure about the rates he charges but with the way the country is at the moment i would hope they are fairly low.
    they are on the monisterevin road opposite eurospar

hope that helps:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

I'd recommend McWey - one of the few agents who did not bullsh1t during the boom years. Bought a property off him in 2004 and due to the way he handled it, used him for the sale of the house I was moving from.

Fees are about 1.5% of sale price + advertising costs.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'm pretty sure, in this climate, you could offer a fee.
    I wouldn't pay over 1%

Advertisement