Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need 3 Bed House in KK for 2 months ASAP

Options
  • 08-11-2009 8:44pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys, my company needs a house in KK area for 2 months. It's basically for a group of work guys to base while they work in Waterford and Carlow. As they won't be living there full time, working shower and heating would be the main thing they need.
    PM me if you have or know of someone who has such and I'll get someone to give you a call or give you a number to call.
    Cheers
    Jersey

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Shame my dad let his 3 bed rental house yesterday to 2 people - Could have done with the 3 people. Although, He is going Oz for 4 months though so might be letting his house, when do you need it?

Oh, just saw the ASAP in the title. He's not leaving till 25th.

Advertisement