Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Bundle would you Buy?

Options
  • 08-11-2009 9:20pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭

Ok its going to be an opportunity cost. Theres 2 Xbox 360 elite bundles on the market. The first one. Xbox 360 Elite with 250 Gig HD, 2 Controllers, and Forza 3!

Secondly there will be one out this tuesday. Xbox 360 Elite with Custom modern warfare 2 livery, 250 GIG HD, 2 Controllers and modern ware fare 2 itself.

Also take on board that maybe the exclusive Modern warfare 2 paint job could run out of fashion?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭mailrewop

i think i would pick the mw2 one, the only reason would be the custom modern warfare 2 livery. i like the look of it

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mac09

what are the prices for these two consoles and where are they available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Well which game do you want to play more?

christ, it's a console, not an apple product, who cares what the livery is!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I'd go by cost. Forza 3 is €44.99~, CoD will probably be more...If the bundles are the same, I'd save the few euro by picking up the MW2 bundle.

🤪

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 122 ✭✭The Aviator

Yeah but say if in the future i get a ps3 and i could get cod 2 with online for free. Which console would you pick then ?

• Advertisement

mac09 wrote: »
    what are the prices for these two consoles and where are they available?

They are both 300 quid. they will be available in most retailers such as smyths, gamestop, and so on. only one that has advertised it was smyths however i think other retailers will have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

only one that has advertised it was smyths however i think other retailers will have them.
    Gamestop will def have it - the guy was telling me about it when I reserved assassins creed 2 last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭TrapperChamonix

Buying Xbox for my 10year old son. What the advantacges of the 250 Gig over the 120. Realistically will he need the 250 or am I better getting the 120 and a bundle of 6 games rather than 1?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Get him the 120gb, at that age I'd doubt he'd use all that memory.

Also, I walked past Game today and could have sworn see poster saying. 120GB elite + Forza and MW2 for €250, great price if that's true.

Buying Xbox for my 10year old son. What the advantacges of the 250 Gig over the 120. Realistically will he need the 250 or am I better getting the 120 and a bundle of 6 games rather than 1?

Yes the 120 Gig will be a better decision with the 6 games. He will not need the 250 gig at all. I mean its built for older users who will download HD movies and game add ons etc... Besides 120 Gigs is more than enough space anyway.I only want the 250 gig because its the new jasper model and they are apparently '' more reliable'' .

Is that the deal in Harvey Normans your getting?

• Advertisement
Advertisement